Question

Ending 30 day Rolling Contract - at the end of the first month

• 5 March 2020
  • 4 replies

What will I be charged at the end of the first 30 days if I cancel.

IF I CANCEL NOW (AFTER ONLY 5 DAYS) IT SAYS I’LL BE CHARGED 5.32 +6.00 - PLEASE EXPLAIN.

4 replies

I found this post:

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-51/pac-codes-and-closing-bill-31126

Which describes exactly my problem i.e. when I request a PAC from ID I get the same PAC i used to Port IN to ID. And a bill saying I would owe £6.00 + £5.32 if I terminate now.

Here’s my details:

DELETED

SO….if I need a new PAC to Port OUT from ID please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @reddallp,

I have removed those details from your post as this is a public community viewable by anyone.

Please do not post personal information in a public forum.

If you contact us to process a return within the first 14-days, you automatically only be billed for the time the services were active up until.

We do offer a 30-days change of mind, but this manually done so in this instance, you would need to contact us and we’ll make sure you’re only billed of the services that the time the plan was active for (if leaving within 30-days).

After 30-days, you’ll be billed for any current line rental + the time the services were active for also.

If you’d like to cancel, please contact us and we’ll provide a PAC Code.

If you have already got and used the PAC Code, you can email us above and we’ll check your bill for you.

Mohammed

Hi 

I have Emailed as you suggested. I am not sure if I need a new PAC code to PORT out from ID and I want to know what charges will be made. Currently if I make a PAC request the PAC quoted is the same as the one I used to PORT IN to ID.

I have only been with ID 5 days and have exposed serious coverage issues which means it’s no use for me.

Sorry and Thanks in advance for your help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @reddallp,

Thank you for getting in touch via email. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?