Solved

ending my contract

• 16 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have already completed my 2 year contract and ended it a month ago, why is it I'm still getting bills. I have cancelled my direct debit few days ago as I thought my bills would have been cleared. I want to know why  im still getting bills and  how to totally end mycontract as I haven't been using it anymore..

icon

Best answer by Ryan 18 October 2020, 18:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mejaile,

Once you have reached your 2-year minimum term period then you will need to get in touch with us to cancel the plan as per the terms and conditions; cancelling your Direct Debit will leave the plan open without paying the bills. You can view this article to help you with cancelling your plan.

Please let us know how you get on.

Ryan

I have limited access on my account, I can't cancel or end my contract as apparently I have ended my contract on the 10th of Oct. But It seems still have to pay at least another month of my bills , how am I suppose to do this when I cancelled my direct debit, I'll just settle the last remaining balance but I'm not sure how.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Mejaile 

Have you spoken to someone at iD Mobile to request a disconnection?  You’d normally get a date confirming when that will be done if that’s the case -or- if you’re moving your number to another provider then you’ll be disconnected from us once the number has moved.

We’ve sent you a private message on here just now so that we can check your account and ensure you’re in the process of being disconnected.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?