Solved

Ending my plan

My plan is due to expire in 30 days, so I want to inform ID Mobile that I do not wish to continue with them, but I cannot find a way online to terminate my contract. and there is no way to contact customer service. Help please!

icon

Best answer by Richard90 21 April 2020, 19:38

View original

11 replies

Badge +10

@Eve Ichim

Depending on your contract please follow the guides in this link

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/returns-cancellations

Normally this can be all done from the app or online from your account dashboard.

Alternatively this link could be very useful (make sure you are logged in to your account online before clicking on it)

https://www.porting.idmobile.co.uk/AutoSwitchingCommunity

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Eve Ichim 

I have sent you a direct message with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Hi, im also in the same boat. I'm in need of cancelling my renewal but can't find anywhere on the app to do it without contacting the (closed) customer services.

Please let me know if you have any progress?

I tried that, I tried everything, i end up at a point where i have to contact them, and of course, they cannot be contacted at the moment...

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Eve Ichim @Richard90 

I have sent you both private messages. 

Same here, I don’t want to continue paying, I have come to the end of my contract and I wish to leave thanks. Please let me know how I can do this.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @harminder94 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima 

I’m also trying to give notice to end my plan which is due to expire on 22 May. I don’t want to upgrade To a new phone. There’s a monthly SIM only plan that I could transfer to if I knew how but I have found a better plan with a different company. I need to get advice on when to give notice, how to give notice and how to transfer.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AnneW33 , although we’d hate to see you leave, if you’re wanting to leave and take your number elsewhere, you can request a PAC code from us to give your new network by texting PAC to 65075. Once you receive this, you can give that code to your new network, so that your agreement with us will end, and your number will go over to your new network.

Hope this helps,

Will

I also need to end my plan but can't get to speak to anyone about this. Please help or open your customer services helpline! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Margot1980, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?