Solved

Ending my plan

• 3 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have done everything I was told to do by the call centre I called in order to cancel my contract and deleted the direct debit as per their instructions. Yet I have received emails telling me that my number is still active and the contract has not ended. I have had problems in the past with iD mobile when I've needed to sort things out, like when I added extra data to use when I was going to Australia but since I couldn't go due to Covid-19 and the restrictions in Australia, I basically got told it was my fault for adding the extra data and iD policy means that I wouldn't get my money back on the data I was then not going to use. Then I was abused by someone after I complained about the problems. I finally managed to get a new contract with another network but I feel like I'm going to be haunted by iD for the rest of my life. During my re-newed contract with iD I received messages every month that my bill wasn't paid when it was but that was old contract it was referring to not the then current contract. Now that I thought I was free of iD it turns out whatever I do it seems iD can control my credit rating and now I can't do what I want to because my credit rating is so low. I did everything I was told to do when I called about leaving iD mobile. I want iD mobile to be out of my life for good. I don't know what else to do.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 5 October 2020, 15:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bradleyofthenorth,

This isn’t good to hear. We will issue you with a private message via our Support Team now so we can help you with the cancellation.

Unfortunately we don’t sell international data add-ons so the purchased add-on would not have worked in Australia.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?