Question

FINAL DEMAND NOTICE

• 12 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Haven’t used ID mobile sim for over 6 months, as have had no access to phone since November last year. I cancelled the direct debit as I wasn’t able to make any contact with anyone regarding the closing of the account.

Today I received a final notice letter asking for another £10 - I’ve tried every avenue described in the letter to try and pay this additional £10 (which is absurd) just to put an end to this miserable affair. I have NEVER been contacted prior to this letter, despite claims to the country. Naturally, every automated service is defunct or broken, so as a last resort I’m typing this message in the hope that there’s somebody within the ID organisation that is capable of some basic level of customer service.

I'm not going to waste anymore time checking back on this webpage for an answer, instead I can be contacted at 

i look forward to hearing from someone so I can put an end to any association with this company.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Axiom 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Sorry to hear about the notice you received from us.

Have you tried to make a payment by calling our Customer Services,? After entering your mobile number,  selecting Option 2 followed by Option 1. 
This is an automated payment line.

I’ll get someone to pick this up for you and they’ll contact you via PM shortly.

Thanks, 

Pearl

It’s now 6th July, I’ve heard from nobody - except Credit Account Recovery Solutions - who are now asking for £20 (because I’m still unable to close this stupid account.)

I’ve naturally declined to pay, not least because according to them the idmobile account IS STILL ACTIVE which means another £10 charge no doubt on its way.

I DO NOT HAVE THE IDMOBILE NUMBER SO CANNOT USE THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM, AND ALL YOUR CALL CENTRES ARE CLOSED!

This is beyond a joke.

Today I received an email stating that I now owe £30.00! What an absolute farce. 

And just to add insult to injury, I’m told that to pay it I need to register on the website AND USE THE IDMOBILE NUMBER TO PAY!

I DO NOT HAVE THE IDMOBILE NUMBER. I’ve mentioned this every step of the way, yet nobody from this **** company can think outside of the box just long enough to sort this out.

WHAT A ******* JOKE.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Axiom, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Hello 

My Dad who is living on his own and is 89 years old received a Final demand notice for the sum of 12.47 pound.. He has no recolition of having a IDMOBILE account and is very upset and worried.

He does not know how to use the Internet and Live chat and I,m. here in Australia fuming about this..

I just need to know if this is a scam or not.. 

Can somebody get back to me asap

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @David2021,

We’re sorry to hear about that, I can that see my colleague has sent you a message a few days ago so we will support via your PM. Thanks.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?