Solved

fraudulent account id mobile

• 29 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi 

I’ve had a direct debit letter sent to my home address stating an Id mobile account has been set up in my name . This was not me . There are my bank account details on there too . I have reported this to my bank but you need to know so that if the person who set this up contacts you you  can look in to it . Also I do not want this direct debit set up to go out of my account next month . 
please contact me ASAP . 

many thanks

clare Agarwal 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 1 February 2021, 19:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Clareymc,

Sorry to hear you’ve been a victim to fraud. I’ll Pm you so we can get this reported.

Mohammed

Direct debit set up in my name/bank account fraudulently.

Bank has been made aware 

Despite speaking to someone at ID mobile who assured me that they would deal with it I have received a Final Demand Letter

Earlier today was advised to contact Carphone Warehouse who have in turn informed me it’s not their issue & to contact ID mobile 

Please advise what my next course of action should be

Sujata

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Sujata 

We'd like to help get this resolved and the account marked accordingly.

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I have noticed a direct debit in my name which is not me. This is now beginning to effect my credit rating. I have tried to contact id mobile by phone and live chat and have had no help. This is a fraudulent case!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Stefang 

Sorry to hear you’ve noticed a direct debit in your name which you have not raised. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?