Solved

fraudulent account setup

• 3 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi I have had a account set up in my name and it’s impossible to get in contact with someon. Please help 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 December 2020, 17:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Adam189,

Do you know the person who has done this? have you reported the matter to the Police or Action Fraud yet?

Will

Hi. No I’ve no idea who did it. They have opened many other contracts, bank accounts and applied for loans in my names. Not yet, I believe I just need to do the action fraud. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Adam189,

We’ll send you a PM so we can look into this.

Mohammed

How the hell do you contact someone at ID mobile!!!!! Fraudulent account set up in my name and now receiving final demand letters!!!! Someone contact me immediately.

Good luck I have exactly the same problem

Have you notified the ombudsman?

Hello @Adam189,

We’ll send you a PM so we can look into this.

Mohammed

Please message me also! Same issue! Tried calling and the chat function doesn’t work!!! Getting very frustrated!

I have only received a useless message talking about being ranked up. I need my fraudulently created account closed and rectified 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @SianLedwich 

Do you believe you’ve been a victim of identity fraud, and have evidence (letter in the post etc) or reason to suspect someone has placed an order in your name using your details?

If so, have you reported this first of all to Action Fraud?  http://actionfraud.police.uk/

Let us know if/ when you have and we’ll send you a private message to get this investigated for you.

Why iD Mobile?