Solved

Have cancelled contract but want official paper confirmation of cancellation

• 22 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
I cancelled my contract with ID Mobile in November and I want an official paper confirmation that my contract has been cancelled. I want to create a paper trail (I would suggest everyone does this) that my contract was cancelled and will no longer be billed.

I have just spoken with customer services and they would not authorise an official paper confirmation, yes, it's ridiculous isn't it? How in God's name can I get an official paper confirmation (sent through the post) that my contract has now officially ended and I will no longer be billed? My direct debit has been cancelled, but that is still no guarantee they won't attempt to take payments. I simply don't trust ID Mobile.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 December 2018, 12:34

View original

2 replies

Badge +10
Welcome to the ID Mobile Community,

Yes I agree, however in this now almost paperless society with online systems, we are finding less and less paper trails.

The only advice I can offer is to contact your bank to stop any further payments being made to ID Mobile, that way you can guarantee no further payments will be taken.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @maxfo,

We can look at sending an email confirmation to you if you'd like which would confirm your account has been disconnected and the final bill cleared?

Would this be something you'd prefer?

You should then be able to print this off as your own confirmation.

Let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?