Solved

Help with a current contract - sim lost

• 10 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello, 

I have only a SIM contract since 2019. I purchased it for my sister. However, she lost her phone and we weren’t able to localize the phone anymore. The direct debit is on my name. I need to cancel this contract as she doesn’t have either the phone and the sim. The contract is only under my name, and I still have the phone number on my personal contacts. As I know that I cannot only remove the direct debit, I need some serious help to understand how can I end this contract and possibly do a new one once my sister will have a new phone. Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much

icon

Best answer by Kevin 12 January 2021, 21:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @GaiaS 

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can help you with that cancellation request.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi my contract has ended and iv not upgraded but paying the same each month why is this when other phone providers lower your payments

Is anyone there to help

How can I talk to a person this is so frustrating 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Nicknick121 currently no UK Mobile network providers automatically lower your payments when your contract end. 

When you contract has ended you’ll continue to pay the current price of your plan until you give us notice to cancel. 

We’ll send you a PM so we can help get this cancelled if you no longer require this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?