Question

How can I cancel my contract?

• 2 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I tried to call but of course because of covid no one is working..

I can’t login in my id account cuz i throw out that [EDIT] sim card  long time ago ,contracted ended and i sill get charged  money.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @martins22, welcome to the iD Mobile community. Firstly, we’d kindly ask you to refrain from using profanity, even if censored. I understand you must be frustrated, but the use of bad language is not permitted on these boards.

With regards to your contract, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi @martins22, welcome to the iD Mobile community. Firstly, we’d kindly ask you to refrain from using profanity, even if censored. I understand you must be frustrated, but the use of bad language is not permitted on these boards.

With regards to your contract, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

I have been waiting for that live chat to show up for  2 weeks now.. i call bs on this..I don’t have time to waste waiting for someone to decide to work..

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @martins22, I’ve just visited the page and the Live Chat option came up right away. Perhaps you can try clearing your cache or trying a different device/browser?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi @martins22, I’ve just visited the page and the Live Chat option came up right away. Perhaps you can try clearing your cache or trying a different device/browser?

Thank you,

Rory

Yea sorry it would not show on google crome ,but on different web browser i can open chat ,thx for your help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Did you manage to sort things @martins22 

If not, we can have someone message you here if you’ve had problems speaking to someone there.

Why iD Mobile?