Solved

How do I contact iD Mobile to cancel my account

• 30 December 2020
  • 6 replies

REMOVEDwanted to cancel contract only way to do so was to cancel direct debit as cannot get hold of id mobile - all lines automated, no live chat even though states it is available, no log in details and no longer have phone - how does one speak to someone?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 31 December 2020, 16:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @helengggg @EPlatt 

We’ll send you a private message from our side given the unfortunate inability to reach our Live Chat Team.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I am in the same boat and want to cancel my contract but don’t have access to my old phone to be able to login to the app and cancel it. Just being able to reset the password by sending a code to my email address would be nice. I have tried to contact via Live Chat but that hasn’t been available when I have tried.

Any help with doing this cancellation would be nice.

thank you Mohsin but live chat isn’t “live “ chat just an automated agent  - tried to register again but need to send security code to phone which we no is no longer in use  - any other way to contacting them?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @helengggg 

We do not have a direct number you call I’m afraid. However, you can speak to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network who will be able to help with this.

-Mohsin

Thank you but cannot log in on the APP - requires code to be sent to phone which no longer has - do you not have a number i can call

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @helengggg,

Your account can be cancelled without needing to contact us.

You can do this via the iD app/account.

Just click My Account > end my plan you can then submit a 30-day disconnection

Alternatively:

Text PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code and give to your new network to cancel by keeping the number.

Or

STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code, which you’d still give to your new network, but they will just tell us you have left and this will cancel without keeping it.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?