can anybody help

can I do this at car phone warehouse
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 29 May 2019, 15:50

View original

9 replies

Badge +10
Hi welcome to the ID community

Simple and best way is to use an internet browser and login to your account (not the app)
Goto My account and at the bottom click End my plan!

Want to leave iD? If an upgrade or plan change isn't for you, start your disconnection below. You must give us 30 days notice, and during this time you'll pay for line rental plus any out of plan usage. Now Click the bit that says: Start your disconnection
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi welcome to the ID community

Simple and best way is to use an internet browser and login to your account (not the app)
Goto My account and at the bottom click End my plan!

Want to leave iD? If an upgrade or plan change isn't for you, start your disconnection below. You must give us 30 days notice, and during this time you'll pay for line rental plus any out of plan usage. Now Click the bit that says: Start your disconnection

Hey @happyjack, the above only applies to SIM-only plans.

I believe we are already discussing this via the Community Email and will assist with disconnecting your account.

I'll mark this topic as resolved.

To answer future customer's reading this topic, you'll need to submit a disconnection request to us by giving us 30-days notice to cancel.
This can be done by calling us on 7777 (or 0333 003 7777 from a non-iD Phone)
Contacting our Facebook or Twitter Social page
Contacting us via Live Chat
Contacting us on our Email: 

If you want to keep your number for the plan, you'll need to let us know so we can provide you with a PAC code and advise how to use this.

The above mentioned by @terrywebbs applies to SIM-only plans. So if you're on a SIM-only plan, you do not need to contact us to disconnect your account. Just log-in to start this process.

Mohammed

We called at the Carphone shop in Currys this morning & the adviser there got us in touch with ID to end the contract by speaking directly to an adviser.

Nightmare......

20 odd minutes of questions felt like an interrogation before I was finally allowed to end the contract at the end date (2 years)

The chap at the shop was pleasant & helpful...pity ID could not have been the same 😥
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @happyjack,

I've already responded to you via the email chain if you could take a look.

If you do need any further support, please let us know.

Mohammed
No support needed Mohammed

I have replied to you by email as requested

Whether you choose to follow up the points raised is up to you of course

I suppose I am now a disgruntled ex customer

Nothing more to say sadly 😥
Userlevel 1

My contract is finished in April how to I get my pac code ty

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @katiebooboo,

Text PAC to 65075

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

My contract is finished in April how to I get my pac code ty

They said that the pac number is no longer in ser

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @katiebooboo 

Your PAC is only valid for 30 days, so if you requested your PAC and its past 30 days then it wont be valid.

If you still want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider simply: Text Text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

It’s totally free, and you will receive a text with your PAC number within a minute, it will also include important information about any early termination charges (if any).

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?