Question

How do I end my contrat via the app?

• 17 April 2020
  • 6 replies

It says I can, then I can’t. It then says contact customer services and then that customer services aren’t available due to COVID-19… I need to give notice before May 2nd and physically can’t by the looks of it. 

I want to end it completely and leave ID not upgrade or anything (although that’s looking like the easiest option, lol)

Anyone have any ideas how to get through?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @CyberShibe 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

@Pearl_c6 Thank you for the link, but that’s exactly what doesn’t work. It comes back as “Please contact Customer Services” in bright red when I press end my plan on both desktop and via the app. Any other ideas? I’m really starting to panic a bit because my plan ends on May 2nd and I need it cancelled. 

Userlevel 1

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I have posted on this community and twitter and got the same link. It doesnt allow you to cancel from the app as it says contact us in red and the link is broken. I have also been trying to cancel for an age and it is becoming very frustrating. How do we cancel? Please dont send the same link again.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @vi4lli 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima 

Ya know what, I hope this works. 

That’s the number. Cancel it. Had it up to here with ID Now. COVID 19 should NOT affect the ability to cancel a contract easily for a customer. It’s against the law to prevent a person from being able to cancel their contract and you’re doing exactly that. This is a wild goose chase.

Cancel it. I’ve been trying since the beginning of April this is ridiculous. It says it’ll cost £3.94 to leave. That’s fine. Take it and let me leave. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @CyberShibe 

Apologies, for the inconvenience this has cause you.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?