Solved

How do I get a PAC Code so I can cancel my contract?

• 1 May 2020
  • 1 reply

I would like to request a PAC number and cancel my contract with immediate effect.  I can only see options to upgrade on my account - not cancel.

Please can someone contact me about this.

Regards,

Lynne

icon

Best answer by AklimaRahman 1 May 2020, 10:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @LynnePimblett 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Move and don’t take your mobile number using a STAC:

If you don’t need to keep your number and want move to another provider simply:

Text STAC DDMMYY to 75075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your STAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

Again, it’s totally free and you’ll receive a text with your STAC number within a minute, it will also include important information about any early termination charges.

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your STAC to you new network.

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?