Solved

How to end my contract

• 21 July 2020
  • 7 replies

I'm trying to end a contract on my account with great difficulty, contract ends 4th August anyway but I can't cancel on my account as says I have to contact customer services, but the link to it doesn't work, I've tried calling but says closed due to covid, can't get through on live chat??? All I want to do is cancel my contract as I'm aware if I end my direct debit without cancelling it will affect my credit rating, can anyone help, terrible customer service from I'd, they seem to be making it impossible to end a contract

icon

Best answer by Will 24 July 2020, 13:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jennyshelley123 , we’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with your disconnection.

Will

How do I end my contract 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lenthall,  we actually have a a great article about the different ways to end you contract, it can be found by following the link here.

This should give you everything you need, but if you do find you need more assistance, feel free to drop us another message.

Will

Hi, I contacted in July regarding ending my contract, contract was due to end August, phone hadn't been used for several months, a reply was received stating it had been done, I've been into my Id account and still shows active with another direct debit payment due to be taken on the 15th September??

I thought thus contract would of just ended in August? Please can you check into this as I don't think I should still be paying £15.77 a month

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jennyshelley123,

When did you contact to cancel?

Disconnection requests take 30-days to cancel.

Any bills produced during this time are done so and payment collected as normal.

Once cancelled, a final bill is produced and if we have charged you past your disconnection date, you’ll get a credit on the final bill.

Mohammed

Hi, I cancelled on the 22nd July, but when I go into my account it shows a payment is to be taken on the 15th September? Does not mention on my account that it is due to end? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jennyshelley123.

Something doesn’t sound right with that. I’ll drop you a Private Message now so we can look into this for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?