Solved

I'd like to process a 14 day cancellation please

• 3 September 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

I am within 14 days and this is notification to cancel the sim only plan . 

icon

Best answer by Will 4 September 2020, 14:03

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Neilid How’s it going? 

Sorry to hear that you want to cancel your SIM with us. A member from the team will respond to you once and agent is available. Please note I have removed your service number and reference number as this is a public forum and we would like to keep these details safe. 

When an agent contacts you here or directly, they may ask for these details to be shared as a private message.

Userlevel 1

cancel my sim. Still within 14 days. 

Userlevel 1

Please do not delete above. Confirm its been ended

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Neilid As explained above, when someone from the team is available they will reach out to you and ask for this information privately. We will have to continue to remove this information as it is confidential details specific to you and this is a public forum.

Userlevel 1

Why can't you deal with this? I'm happy for Service user number: xxxxx, ref: 1xxxxxxx to be shown. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Neilid,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to take your details and get this cancelled for you.

Will

Userlevel 1

will,

I have responded to the private message. I want to make a complaint about the service your company "provides". 

Service User number: 298372

Ref: 12167562/001

I.d mobile number 07378261938

Invoice: 260296230

Transaction: 427239090

Confirmation and compensation appreciated 

Userlevel 1

Will?  Emil?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Neilid, we will continue to assist you over private message. A member of the team will get back to you there as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

It's been a month noone has got back to me regarding my last (complaint)message.

The last private message I received confirmed that the SIM was cancelled within the initial 14 days with no balance to pay. I today 9/10/20  have received an invoice dated 6/9/20, (account number 12167562, invoice number 56556161, Tel 07378261938) for £4.05 

What previous invoice is the charge for?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Neilid,

I can see that my colleague has responded to your PM a few days ago and cleared the balance as expected.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?