Solved

I have forgotten my phone number, I need help please

• 13 January 2021
  • 9 replies

I have forgotten my number that I want to cancel. I need to speak to someone as I have cancelled my direct debit. I cannot access live chat as I do not have the number. I thought that I had already cancelled it years ago. I would like a refund. Many Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 14 January 2021, 16:03

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sarahh,

We would need to look at the cancellation you claim to have submitted before looking at a refund.

If we’ve not had a valid disconnection, we wouldn’t offer a refund.

I’ll PM you so we can pick this up for you.

Mohammed

Hello Mohammed

What further information do you need to look into this matter?  

Best Wishes

Sarah

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can see what informaiton is required by clicking on your inbox via the Community as we have sent you a Private Message requesting this information.

Let us know if you’re still having issues finding it.

Mohammed

Thank you for your reply. I’m afraid that I don’t know how to access that information. Please can you help me? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sarahh,

You can find this message here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/

Click the link and it’ll take you to your inbox.

Mohammed

I’m afraid that I couldn’t find a message - this is what was displayed - 

Please provide me with a direct email or number that I can use to speak to someone in customer services. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Sarahh,

Please open this link here to bring you to your Private Messages. If the above error message shows up, please ensure you have logged in again after opening it in case it logged you out when being redirected. I have just tested this link and it’s working fine.

Ryan

Hi I need help find my number.  I have my account number if that helps thank you 😊 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Smoc,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?