Solved

I've lost my phone and need to cancel it

• 14 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I’ve tried contacting you all night as I have lost my phone and SIM and need to cancel it. I cannot set up an account as the code you sent when trying to set it up has been sent to my lost phone. I have been sent round in circles over the phone all night and as the phone is not registered online, nor on the app and i can’t do anything without speaking with someone at ID. This is not great as there’s not even an option for live chat and the 0333 number just guides you to MyID online but as i’m not registered i can’t access in order to cancel the phone!

I would like assistance in cancelling my contract online ASAP.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 15 October 2020, 16:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Luca2626,

We are very sorry to hear about your phone and for the inconvenience caused. We will send you a PM now to offer further support.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?