Question

I want to cancel my account

Userlevel 1

I am trying to cancel my account. I have logged-in to my iD mobile account, selected My account, selected Start Switching Now, selected End Your iD Mobile Plan - it tells me to contact Customer Services and Customer Services is not currently active! So how on earth am I supposed to cancel my account?

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @PJ99 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Can you please confirm if your facing the same issue?

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Yes, I am still facing the same issue - I just want to cancel my account.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @PJ99 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

You can also contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I am experiencing this too! Broken links so cannot cancel!  Such a scam!

i am cancelling  my account no REMOVED with immediate effect because my contract has expired

please reply using this email address  REMOVED  i have problems accessing hot mail emails

Thanks 

Freeman Dabengwa

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am experiencing this too! Broken links so cannot cancel!  Such a scam!

Hi there @Shaniewright,

I can see you have been PMed already via another topic.

@Dabs, I’ll get a PM sent over now.

Mohammed

No, sadly still not resolved! And I’m now being charged!!!!!! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Shaniewright,

That’s not good to hear, from what we can see, the issue was resolved around 5 days ago when we sent you a message but we have had no reply since then. Please respond back to the PM and we can continue to offer support.

Ryan

I’m glad to hear it’s resolved and haven’t received a message to say so. Please can this be emailed to me. Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Shaniewright,

We can’t email you however we have sent you the message again just now. If you can please check your PMs and then reply to us even if you do not see the new messages so we know yours are coming through.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?