icon

Best answer by AklimaRahman 1 May 2020, 10:15

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Jude Ebere Eze 

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards

Aklima

Hello  Aklima,

Thank for searching out the truth. 

So, what next?

Thank you 

Jude

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jude Ebere Eze 

If you’re not moving to another network, and just want to end your iD Mobile plan, you can do this on the iD Mobile app or My Account online. Please note that if you choose to end your plan they way, you will be subject to a 30-day disconnection period.

To disconnect your plan, without a PAC or STAC, simply:

• Go to the ‘My Account’ Page
  • On the ‘Manage my plan’ tile, select ‘Thinking of leaving’
  • Select ‘Start Switching Now’ and then
  • Select ‘End your iD Mobile plan’ and follow the instructions

If you’re unable to cancel your plan using the iD Mobile App or My Account online, you can chat to one of our Live Chat agents here.

The Live Chat team will answer chats between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Please bear with us as we are currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, meaning it may take longer than usual for an agent to become available. The Live Chat button will automatically appear blue once an agent is available for a chat, so no need to refresh the page. 

Hope this helps, 

Thanks, 

Pearl

LET ME GO PLEASE.

Hello,

Four Digit Pin: 0707
Phone number: (07578926178) 07429147165

Service Number: 298372

Reference: 11396550/001

I am Jude Ebere Eze. I entered this Mobile phone contract with your company on monthly contract 0n 4th June 2018.

I gave a one month notice to end the notice on 3rd May 2020, through your online and Community service, but at end you refused to cancel my contract on 4th June 2020.

I did all I could to make you adhere to the contract agreement and let me go, but you took advantage of me because of the coronavirus lockdown. I even threatened to call the police but you didn't listen to me. That is not the correct way to treat a customer.

Now, you have collected my monthly bill again for this month of June. I have respected you enough. Cancel this contract and send me my PAC Code, let me go please.

Thank you.

God bless you.

Jude Ebere Eze

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Jude Ebere Eze, sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble cancelling your iD Mobile contract. Somebody from the team will drop you a private message shortly. 

Thank you,

Rory

End my contract p

Why iD Mobile?