Solved

I want to leave iD Mobile but have been given an incorrect PAC code

Userlevel 1

I am desperately trying to leave this network….becasue I have no working phone am paying good money for it and there seems to be no way out and lots of deadness. 

Please can some one send me my IDmobile pac code because the one that is sent to me on the “leave us” page is not my idmobile pac code. 

There is no one to help me apart from people who I imagine on this one can’t help me. I want my old number and to take it with me. I wish I’d never signed up to this dreadful network. 

HELP!!!! Losing my mind with tedious website frustration. Thanks

I’D ALSO LIKE A REFUND BUT IMAGINE THATS LIKE ASKING A STONE FOR BLOOD

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 November 2020, 12:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Johnwhitehead,

We have sent you a Private Message in regards to this issue so we can help you further. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Ryan

I'm sick of this,I want an up to date pac number 

All I get is an expired one. I'm moving to a new network, NOTHING will make me stay with ID.

The service is atrocious. 

Userlevel 1

@Will Yes thank you so much! Ryan has sent me a PAC code and I have put it into my new account and hopefully all will work smoothly from now and I will have my number back. Fingers Crossed. It’s been an ordeal with the immobile website (no fault of the staff). The staff have been helpful and respectful despite my infuriation rages and I’m really pleased to be out the other side. There were points where I thought it wasn’t going to be possible. THANKS 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Randomusername6,

I see you’ve now replied to your Private Message and a functioning PAC has been provided.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello Mohammed,

Thank you SO much for getting back to me. I’m sorry my username was mean but I was literally about to explode with frustration using the website which kept leading me to dead ends. I really hope you can send me a working PAC code. Where will you send it? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Randomusername6,

We’ve renamed your username as your previous username violated our Community Guidelines.

We’d also kindly ask if you could refrain from creating multiple topics surrounding the same issue.

You’re welcome to post in this topic and I’ve moved all of your posts into one section.

I appreciate that receiving the incorrect PAC Code must not be a good experience and that you want to leave our network. 

We’re not a Live Chat service so please allow us some time between our reponses.

I’ll send you a PM now so we can pick this up for you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

HELLO ! IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO HAS ANY IDEA OF HOW TO HELP ANYONE WITHOUT JUST REGURGITATING THE WEBSITE SCHPIEL? ANYONE WHO HAS HUMAN SKILLS NOT ROBOT ONES?

I WOULD LIKE MY CORRECT PAC CODE PLEASE SO THAT I CAN LEAVE IDMOBILE. 

Userlevel 1

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?

ALL I WANT IS MY CORRECT PAC CODE (IDMOBILE ONE NOT OLD ONE) SO I CAN LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 1

I have requested my pac code from id mobile but they have sent me my previous networks pac code which doesn’t work when trying to transfer to another network. 

I am awaiting some help on this question. Please someone help me thanks. 

Userlevel 1

I have requested a PAC code, but I am getting the code I used to move my number to IDMobile

Since there is no way to contact anyone for support (live button just doesn’t show at all and I can’t call anyone from customer service since the only number is automated responses only), is there someone here that can help me get this sorted?

Kind regards

Why iD Mobile?