Solved

Impossible to cancel contract!

• 3 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Impossible to cancel my monthly rolling plan with ID.  Not able to contact anyone via live chat; every telephone option number ends up at a recorded announcement referring enquiries to the website or app; both the website & the app take users round & round in circles before coming to a dead-end without being able to actually achieve anything; no contact email address available. Massively time consuming & allgood reasons to cancel! Please Help!!

icon

Best answer by Ryan 3 November 2020, 16:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jillyjarvis,

We are very sorry to hear about the troubles you have faced there. We will issue you with a PM now to have this sorted.

Ryan

Hi- I have been trying for days to cancel my contracts - can someone help me please

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Shellybell1,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues with cancelling your account.

I’ll send you a PM so we can help get this cancelled for you.

Mohammed

Can u please help for me ho can I leave the ID  my plan period is ended on 18th on November I have a ID app, I paid the amount what I need to pay if I cancelling my app, what I need to do more, please somebody help! Its look like nothing happened its impossible to talk with someone!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @santameva,

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all sorry. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

Hello,

My contract ended on 18th of november, i want to leave and make a contract with new provider, because i dont want to be a customer anymore with the id company.

So what i need to do?

I think probably its a mistake if I ask pac number and give my new provider its automaticly means i am not anymore id customer. Its that right?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @santameva 

If you move a number away from iD Mobile, over to your new provider.  That would cancel your services upon the number moving over.

You can request a PAC (code) from within the iD Mobile App or by texting PAC and your date of birth in a format of DD/MM/YY to 65075

If you’re not looking to keep your number and simply just want to give 30-days notice of a disconnection then you can speak to our Live Chat Team to request that -or- let us know here if you’d like us to send you a message here to help with that.

Hello,

I ordered my new phone with a new contract and new plan, it’s arrived  today, how i can keep my number? Or is automatic? I still need to ask pac? how i can get insurance for it? I just try to call carephone warehouse?

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @santameva,

You’ll need to get a PAC code from your old network provider and then give that too us. This will cancel your old agreement, and bring the number from that into our network for you.

Does that make sense?

Will

Why iD Mobile?