Solved

Impossible to cancel my contract or talk to anyone at ID

• 14 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I’ve been trying to cancel my contract with ID for at least the last two weeks, just going round in circles on their website and phone line, never anyone available when I try to live chat. I’m not impressed!

My contract is drawing to a close and I need to cancel it with 30 days notice or I’ll get charged another month for a service I no longer require or use. Can anyone help ?!

There seems to be nowhere to complain to, no email address.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 October 2020, 14:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve been trying to cancel my contract with ID for at least the last two weeks, just going round in circles on their website and phone line, never anyone available when I try to live chat. I’m not impressed!

My contract is drawing to a close and I need to cancel it with 30 days notice or I’ll get charged another month for a service I no longer require or use. Can anyone help ?!

There seems to be nowhere to complain to, no email address.

Hello @Nomesynome,

We’ll get a PM sent over so we can process your 30-day disconnection for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?