Question

Invalid PAC Code

• 29 March 2020
  • 8 replies

I have got my PAC code from Id Mobile. I want to move my number to EE. The PAC code does not work. EE say that ID Mobile have failed to add the PAC to the shared database that all providers store PAC codes in. How can I get that PAC cancelled so I can get a new one that works?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @stephenB,

When you text PAC to 65075 are you receiving the correct PAC code after? Our PAC codes should start with VTM.

Mohammed

Hello,

No. The PAC code I get starts with ORG. Any help to get a working PAC code would be appreciate.

Thanks

Stephen

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @stephenB 

Welcome to iD Community.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Hello,

As of 10:02 06/04/20 (now) I have not received any communication from you?

Thanks

Stephen

Hi, I am also having the same issue. My PAC number begins with ONE and EE is saying it is invalid, is there a way to solve this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @stephenB @hcd123 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Dear Live Chat Team,

I have requested many times the provision of a PAC code only to be sent the same expired one. The prefix shown is TSL and not VTM as mentioned! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, resolve this and forward me an active PAC……..

Sanchillida

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @sanchillida 

We have sent you a PM, please could you reply to the PM and we’ll be able to help you further.

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?