Solved

Keep current number

• 12 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Here goes.... I am currently with ID mobile on contract phone which ends on 16th Nov. 

So yesterday because I couldn't get through to anyone at I'd mobile. I decided to 'upgrade' my phone through carphone warehouse like I did when I took my I'd mobile contact out originally.

I have paid a upfront cost with carphone warehouse and set up the new deal. They advised me to contact I'd mobile once I had receieved the new device to get them to change my current mobile number to the new phone.

Would this be the same as a PAC code??

I need to keep the same number.... Can someone from I'd mobile get back to me ASAP. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 16 November 2020, 13:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Soph1987,

I feel as though the store has given you some misinformation there. We cannot move a phone number from one iD Mobile account to another. You will have had to upgrade your current contract through your account online or via our app. If you want to keep your old number on the new plan, you would need to port the number away to a different network and then back to the new contract.

Alternatively, you can contact Carphone Warehouse to ask for a return and then you should upgrade your current contract through your account online/app.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?