Solved

Leaving... how do I cancel my contract

• 21 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Oh, my sweet Giddy Aunt. How do you cancel this contract?

No numbers to ring.

The app (Both on the web and on my phone) comes up with “Invalid request” when I try to cancel.

The “Chat” service? The “closest” I’ve got to any form of contact with ID is “estimated time is 7minutes 35 seconds” - and I’ve been waiting for an hour.

This is ridiculous. How do I cancel my sim only plan (And DO NOT SAY use the app.)

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 August 2020, 16:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @lit,

We don’t have a number we can provide but will send you a PM so we can help you get this cancelled.

Mohammed

i have tried both attempts ad still nothing can u give me a number, i now have an overdue bill for a phone i no longer use! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @lit,

I’m sorry to hear that.

Our Live Chat Team have been operating since lockdown as well as our Team here, have you tried speaking to the Live Chat Team to request a disconnection at all back in April?

Mohammed

I have been trying to leave since April 2020 but COVID restricted that. With everything being lifted I am still  facing issues in reaching someone to understand how to leave. I require back payment from April, I want to LEAVE. The online method through, the app, calling up to centres NOTHING WORKS. Who can help me! I want to leave dont want to keep the number, I want nothing from this contract. SEND HELP 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @mrben10,

We’ve already PM’ed you so feel free to message us via PM with any request to cancel and we can pick this up there.

Oh, my sweet Giddy Aunt. How do you cancel this contract?

No numbers to ring.

The app (Both on the web and on my phone) comes up with “Invalid request” when I try to cancel.

The “Chat” service? The “closest” I’ve got to any form of contact with ID is “estimated time is 7minutes 35 seconds” - and I’ve been waiting for an hour.

This is ridiculous. How do I cancel my sim only plan (And DO NOT SAY use the app.)

I’ll get someone to PM you also so we can get this cancelled for you.

Mohammed

I’m having similar difficulies. The app says visit the website and the website says go to the app. Neither have the option suggested “cancel my plan” available.

Why iD Mobile?