• 28 November 2020
  • 8 replies

leaving id mobile

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 December 2020, 13:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Yes I would like to to cancel my plan to if mobile but I can’t go online and I’m trying to use chat agent but I can’t get through. My phone was lost so I can’t get to online to cancel my plan…. please help my I’d mobile no is REMOVED ...thank you

Please help my phone was lost since July 2020….my contract was finished since October 2020 …...REMOVED and would like to cancel my contract but can get into chat agent it’s always busy please the only contact I have was my email REMOVED  and I already cancel my direct debit thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello ​​​​​ @Mila1970,

I’ll send you a PM as we don’t process this off a public message. All personal details have been removed.

Please provide details via the PM and we will pickup.

I’ve merged all of your messages together. 

Mohammed

leaving id mobile…. I’m trying to cancel my plan as I lost my phone since July 2020 and still continue to pay…. my plan was finished on October… please I want to cancel my phone plan REMOVED

leaving id mobile…. I’m trying to cancel my plan as I lost my phone since July 2020 and still continue to pay…. my plan was finished on October… please I want to cancel my phone plan

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Mila1970 

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Michelle 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Mila1970 

We can see that we have already replied to another post, we’ll keep all communication in one place, to ensure information is not missed. 

Michelle 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Mila1970 

We can see that we have already replied to another post, we’ll keep all communication in one place, to ensure information is not missed. 

Michelle

Why iD Mobile?