Solved

live chat not working and no phone number to call - I want to cancel my contract

• 3 September 2020
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 1

how on earth am I supposed to deal with this stupid company. No person to speak to and no live chat working and no email address and Facebook messenger has a blank message, I am going round in circles

Shameful customer service. 

I have cancelled my direct debit and want to cancel my contract - I am giving notice to ID Mobile here, the transaction number is  REMOVED

Mohan

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 4 September 2020, 14:12

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I recently ordered a SIM only contract but would like to cancel within my 14 day cooling off period. Please can someone help with this? 

I have tried to call but am cut off, and no live chat. 

Thanks. Mohan

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @mohang,

Sorry you’re having trouble with cancelling.

I’ll PM you now so we can help sort this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve merged your posts into one topic. Please do not create multiple topics surrounding the same issue.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Sorry to jump on the thread but I'm having exactly the same issue. I've changed phones and have no access to my account and having spoken to someone at a call centre a few weeks ago I cannot get through to request a PAK/PUK code to take my number to another network.

My number is not working so I can't even receive a text message to then put a security code into my account. Digitilising everything doesn't always work guys I need help from a human here.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @MissMc, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Every time I try to go to live chat it just sends me to a useful information page. I can't sit around waiting for a link to turn blue. Is there no such thing as entering chat and waiting in a queue? This needs resolving as I'm not able to use the number and its important. 

There also isn't a "live chat" button - merely a short paragraph headed with live chat and a blue link to the "id community" which is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

On 5th August I managed to cancel the two sims I bought on 4th August.  I also cancelled the direct debit. I have today received two bills, one for me for 47p and one for my husband for 39p. The invoice states that the contract was from 7th August but I had cancelled them on 5th.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

On 5th August I managed to cancel the two sims I bought on 4th August.  I also cancelled the direct debit. I have today received two bills, one for me for 47p and one for my husband for 39p. The invoice states that the contract was from 7th August but I had cancelled them on 5th.

Hello @mariewilliams,

How did you cancel this?

The contracts are connected 24-hours after dispatch and the disconnections of a return complete within 24-hours.

So the time billed is the time the services were active for.

Every time I try to go to live chat it just sends me to a useful information page. I can't sit around waiting for a link to turn blue. Is there no such thing as entering chat and waiting in a queue? This needs resolving as I'm not able to use the number and its important. 

There also isn't a "live chat" button - merely a short paragraph headed with live chat and a blue link to the "id community" which is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

I’ll get a PM sent over to you @MissMc  so we can get you a PAC code.

Mohammed

I have the same concern, please is there a real person to speak to?

I am not receiving a reset code so cannot assess my account.

I have tried calling, live chat nothing is working.

Please I just want to leave ID mobile, but wish to do it in the correct way.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Yellowstar7,

We have now replied to your other post in relation to this issue.

Thanks,
Ryan

Userlevel 1

What is going on with id no email no live chat no contact number ? 
what are you doing id mobile ??

I have hardly no reception on my new sim only contract and I want to discuss cancelling due to no internet !

how can you charge people for no service? This is just disgusting 

why can’t you have a proper live chat with an agent or better still do some work and open a customer phone line!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re available here and by our Live Chat Team as needed @Lorena62 

We’re sorry to hear you’re having any recent coverage type issues though.

If you could give us your full postcode here we’ll be happy to investigate the matter further for you from our side.

Userlevel 1

Thank you 

coverage has been better today so I’ll see how things go 

thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Excellent!

Please do keep us posted on any further developments @Lorena62.

Will

Userlevel 1

Yes I will 

thank you 

I’m desperately trying to cancel! The ridiculous chat page does not load. My account is

12194475!!

Excellent!

Please do keep us posted on any further developments @Lorena62.

Will

Have exactly the same issue: Can’t message anyone, can’t live chat, can’t use Twitter or FB… it’s incredibly frustrating.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @IDontlikeID

We have sent you a private message a day or so ago to offer assistance and we’re still waiting for a reply.

Hi @Chris2345,

We have issued you with a PM earlier to offer assistance, sorry for any delays.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?