Solved

live chat not working and no phone number to call - I want to cancel my contract now

• 14 October 2020
  • 7 replies

can someone please contact me - this is ridiculous. 

I need to cancel my contract today.

I have cancelled my direct debit. thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 October 2020, 14:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @e.damm,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble cancelling.

I would point out that cancelling the Direct Debit will not resolve this and may only negatively impact you if payments are missed.

I’ve sent you a PM now anyway so we can pick this up for you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I think your live chat department must be dead as I get NO response.My ID mobile account  No.10367543 I am cancelling my account immediately as I have been passed to different departments like a childs party game of “ pass the parcel”. Send me a stamped addressed envelope and I will send you the £7-50 in cheque form your accounts dept. say I owe you.   

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Mrs Moya Watling 

Sometimes they can be difficult to reach during some peak times during the day, though we have sent you a private message on here already to try and help you out from our side.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

It seems impossible to contact a human being at id mobile as a result I will be cancelling both accounts that I have with them, they clearly do not care about me all I want to do is login to see my billing and as there is no one at id mobile that cares to speak on a one to one with their customers they don’t need my custom bye bye ID Mobile

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Andrew P,

Why is it you’re unable to log in via the App?

Will

Userlevel 1

I cant get anybody to speak to at ID, very frustrated, I want to cancel one of my phone number, too much money is being taken from my account, I have cancelled my direct debit

Please can I speak to human being or is it deliberate to get people in depth ? I will never recommend ID to anybody

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Alpha obodai

Speaking to our Live Chat Team or ourselves here on the iD Community is all that’s needed to get in touch regarding a disconnection.

Options would exist within your “My Account” area too if you’ve got your iD Mobile account registered

We’ve sent you a private message though now so that we can assist you further here.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?