Solved

lost sim so dont know number but want to cancel my account

• 16 June 2020
  • 8 replies

I dont remember my Id mobile phone number I lost my sim a while back..I cant access anything as I'm asked for my Id phone number...chat button app etc please help I'm still being charged every month for a mobile not in use I need to cancel

icon

Best answer by Kevin 9 August 2020, 14:44

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Tripepies 

Welcome to iD Community.

Has anyone been in contact with you already regarding your issue.

Many thanks, 

Pearl

Hi, I have the same problem as this, is there any chance somebody could get in contact with me

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’ll send you a private message here @guyh3rr 

If you could respond there, we’ll help further as needed.

Userlevel 1

Hi I have the same problem. Can't remember ID number as the new number has been saved replacing the old number and I didn't memorise or save old number anywhere. (And yes everyone I know has replaced the ID number). Therefore I can't log in to ID account and am charged every month. I need to cancel the account but need my ID number. Help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Thohura,

The iD Mobile number we ask for when trying to register or log-into your account is the current active number on the SIM.

If you ported over/replaced the old mumber with your own, then your number is the one you kept.

Try using this number.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi I found the number but now I have another issue.as the SIM is not in use and my son replaced it with another SIM from another provider. I can't receive the code ID mobile send me. Hence I cannot go through security with out entering the 8 digit code. What can I do? It's impossible to Spk to anyone without going through security.

Userlevel 1

Is there any chance someone can call me?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Thohura, I’ve just dropped you a private message. Could you check your Inbox and get back to us at your earliest convenience?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?