Solved

Moving abroad need to cancel contract

• 13 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi, I am leaving the UK and need to cancel my SIM only rolling contract. The website says that you go to manage my account and there is an option to end the contract but this is not the case- please help me to do this. I was sent an STAC number but that is not what I need- I want to close off my contract (not immediately, preferably any time from this Sunday)

icon

Best answer by Kevin 14 October 2020, 17:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Trust Pilot

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Mr Bad Boy in the flesh here eh?

Jokes aside @P Diddy

We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can take some details from you to locate your account and arrange for a disconnection of that as needed.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

hahaha I like your style!

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @P Diddy,

We’ll get you sorted!

Will

Why iD Mobile?