I want to cancel my contract

• 17 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi i was trying to ring your office before but your close because when my contract in August i am never ever comingĀ  because if you was to ring my id mobile phone number it would not ring because I ever use that number and the is two different id mobile numbers with id that ended the real reason i want to talk to today to cancel the contractĀ  my name XXXXX and my address is XXXXX postcodeĀ  XXXXXĀ  and my date of birth is XXXXX and my mobile will say invalid my mobile number is XXXXX

Ā 

4 replies

The i meant all the one the contacts end in August how much will the fee be to cancelĀ 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HiĀ @Swomack878Ā 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Iā€™ve amended your original post and removed your personal information as its a public forum and viewable by all.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into your accountĀ for you

Theyā€™re availableĀ between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.Ā 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ā€˜availableā€™. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi there. I was advised by one of your customer advisors a couple of weeks ago (on Twitter) that I could log into my account (Expiry date 09/09/2020) when there are 20 days or less before my account expires. The reason for this is so that I can change my mobile over to SIM only. I have attempted to do this, but I am being advised that I still have to wait until the 9th of September before I can change? Can you please advise if I can change now or if I do have to wait until the end of my contract? John Kilkelly

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @JKilkellyĀ 

Are you currently outside of your contract yet, as I believe youā€™d only be able to switch to the SIM-only plan once the existing 24-month contract ends.

You should be able to do the change within the iD Mobile app -or- in the My Account area of our website.

Why iD Mobile?