Question

Need to cancel contract with no details to do it online

• 23 April 2020
  • 9 replies

Have a final demand letter, my son has changed to sky as he lost his old phone but was out of contract, have no way of contacting id mobile due to lockdown not even an email address so cancelled Direct debit. Do not want to pay final demand as this will just carry on the monthly payments until someone cancels it. my wife cannot remember log in deyails or pin number so cant do this online. mobile number is 07848950439

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @chappo 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi,

I have got the same problem, can you please help - mobile number is 07588099416

Thanks

Shannen

Hi @chappo 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi Pearl, as per my message above - I have got the same problem, therefore can you please send me a direct message and help too? my mobile number I am trying to cancel the contract for is 07588099416

Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Sgunner123 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi @Sgunner123 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi Pearl,

Thanks for the above, however I have got the same problem where I do not have access to the sim to be able to login, I only took out the contract when I lost my previous phone so literally just used the handset, never used the sim.  Can you please advise how I can cancel as its due to expire next month and I was advised to contact a month before expiry so it does not renew.

Many thanks

Shannen

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Sgunner123 

I have sent you a direct message with more details.

Regards

Aklima 

i Have the same problem, i have had a final demand notice but no way to cancel my out of date contract

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @marc Morton 

I've sent you a message.

Mohammed

I have the same problem, I thought I had cancelled sim card but final demand letter arrived today 7 days after the date on the letter. I have only the account number and the phone number and not the sim but cannot work out how to pay. I cannot phone, register or pay through another account and do not want a bad credit rating for this when I am happy to pay if only I knew how.