Solved

Order out of stock for S20 Cosmic Grey

• 14 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi

I received an email to contact ID mobile to contact them if unable to wait or see if another option.

There is another colour that would be fine. Can I change the order to the other colour?

My contract with another supplier runs out this week and I need to get this sorted, so I’ll have to cancel the order if it can’t be changed.

Thanks for your help

Nick

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 October 2020, 14:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Try Watch Dog and review on trust pilot

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi

I received an email to contact ID mobile to contact them if unable to wait or see if another option.

There is another colour that would be fine. Can I change the order to the other colour?

My contract with another supplier runs out this week and I need to get this sorted, so I’ll have to cancel the order if it can’t be changed.

Thanks for your help

Nick

Hello @nick.j.armstrong,

I’ll send you a PM now so we can look into this further for you as the S20 in Grey is now end of line for the 4G variant.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?