Cheers
Paul S
icon

Best answer by Rory 11 July 2020, 13:00

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi Paul,
If you want your PAC Code from ID Mobile you can contact Live Chat Support, Call Support or Email Customer Support and they will ask you to provide the details necessary for the PAC Code.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Paul, we're sorry to see that you want to leave us.

If you still need help to get your PAC, you can request it via our app/ website, if you have a SIM only plan, or email us
-Phil

Please can I have my pac code.  Don’t tell me to go to chat cause that’s not working

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @MandyC123 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on how to cancel , it has everything you need to cancel your account

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Please can I have a pact code so I can leave and join a new network

Hi how do I get a pac code for my number

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sabin1975, sorry to hear you’re thinking of leaving us. To request a PAC, simply text PAC to 65075.

Thank you,

Rory

Ive tried to get a pac code but its not a valid code. So please could you help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sabin1975,

We’ll get someone to PM you regarding this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?