Solved

PAC Code Already Expired

The pac code issued from my account and sms is already expired and is the old one I used for porting into ID mobile. 

Live chat is never available and no phone number either so I need someone to DM ASAP to rectify this. 

Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 11 August 2020, 15:52

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @JR18,

We are sorry to hear that this has happened, we will manually request a new code for you. A member of our Support Team will send you a PM now to offer further support.

Ryan

Hi I requested a PAC code and I received one that is the same one I gave you from my previous provider and my new providers say they can’t use it to get my number can you please send me a different PAC code.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @Manjit k, I’ll send you a Private Message right away.

Will

Hi, Will, I did not get any message? are you sending a email or text?

Hello,

I also have this problem. Requested a PAC code yesterday and has already expired 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Manjit k 

It would be a private message on the iD Community here we’d send.  Could you click on your profile and get back to any message sent there?

Thanks

Separately.  @n041290 

We’ll message you here privately too if you need help with a PAC request.

Hi, 

My PAC code has expired before I have had a chance to switch to ID mobile, the live chat is never available. Would you be able to send it via private message ASAP!

Thanks. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @milliemeakin 

If you’re looking to swtich to iD Mobile then you would need to request the PAC (code) from your previous provider.

You can then provide the PAC (code) in the iD Mobile app -or- the My Account area online if you have registered your iD Mobile account.

If you’ve mistyped above, and it’s actually ourselves you want the PAC (code) from so that you can move your number over to another network.  Then please confirm and we’ll get back to you.

My pac code has expired and in urgent need for a new one, and this is only possible if I request for one so that i can change my sim and activate it

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ibtihal9821,

If you repeat the same process you got your old PAC from, it’ll work again and generate a new one for you.

Will

I have requested a pac code and have received a code which is the one I used to join id and is out of date.

Can you please send a new valid pac code

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @tmboden05,

We’ll send you a Private message now to get that sorted.

Will

Why iD Mobile?