Solved

PAC Code didn't work

• 10 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Dear ID Mobile,

I pay for the mobile accounts for my wife and children.

I recently moved my wife over from ID mobile to Smarty

My daughter account transferred successfully however my wifes did NOT

I had PAC code [Removed] , there were some delays in the transfer and I have been advised by Smarty that this PAC recently expired.

I am unable to obtain a new PAC by text as I removed the ID mobile sIM and now cant find it.

My wife is currently using Smarty number [Removed] but wants her ID Mobile number [Removed] transferring over to Smarty.

My wife has Parkinsons so she relies on me to sort this issue out for her.

My number is [Removed]   

icon

Best answer by Ryan 10 December 2020, 12:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @deborahreadyhoof@hotmail.com,

We are very sorry to hear about the issues you have mentioned there. Providing you are the named account holder, we should be able to help you here quite quickly. We will send you a PM now so that we can have this sorted.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for trying to sort this out.

I have just found all your messages in my junk mail!

earlier, I answered your message about account details etc. Hopefully these meet with your needs

Yesterday I tried logging onto my wifes ID Mobile account - having found the password. Unfortunately each time I got to the point of asking for a new PAC the website just went back to the start.

You cant text my wife on her ID mobile number as she no longer has that in her phone.

I then had problems getting into her account and kept getting locked out. My wife says that the only messages she received from ID Mobile were that her account was being locked.

My wife tells me that she hasn't received an other messages from ID mobile about a PAC

Im pulling my hair out here!

I cant access the messages as as it says I am unauthorised. 

Are you able to e-mail my wife the PAC or talk to her on her new smarty number 07830 639761 - which she doesnt want?  She wants her old number back 07761 637456

We have the PIN. Does that help? 

Thanks

Neil Readyhoof (Husband) and bill payer

I have asked my wife to check her e-mail junk mail inbox too 

Hi Ryan,

My wife Deborah has checked her e-mail junk inbox and she says there is no private message there - just nne messages sayng her account is locked.

If you are PM’ing her via [Removed] - she wont receive it as she no longer has that sim in her phone.

To reach her you have to use her e-mail address [Removed] , or her new smarty number [Removed] .

If you cant reach her on either of the above due to your protocols, the only other solution I can see is to send my wife a new sim linked to her account - with which she can then simply use to request a new PAC.

Today is Friday and I suppose we are going to have another weekend of no contact due to this what is becoming a saga.

Regards

Neil Readyhoof

pp Deborah Readyhoof

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @deborahreadyhoof@hotmail.com,

She won’t have a PM yet as she hasn’t commented here to ask for help so I will look for your wifes account on this Community and then we will send her a PM to help further. :slight_smile:  

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?