PAC code Doesn't work

• 2 September 2020
  • 14 replies

My paccode was given to me before I switched my number over to id but after my number for switched over my paccode isn't working

Will 3 years ago

Hi @Hghggg,

If you cancelled the plan before using the PAC code, then that PAC code will have been cancelled as well as the plan, so that’ll be why it’s not working. You’ll need to speak to your old network and see if they can retrieve the number for you. Please be aware however that this isn’t always possible.

Will

View original

14 replies

I bought id SIM decided to switch my number over after putting my sim in my smartphone.

Before my number was switched to id I decided to cancel my contract and was given a paccode but next day my number got switched to id and now I can't use my old paccode I've tried using it it doesn't work 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Hghggg,

If you cancelled the plan before using the PAC code, then that PAC code will have been cancelled as well as the plan, so that’ll be why it’s not working. You’ll need to speak to your old network and see if they can retrieve the number for you. Please be aware however that this isn’t always possible.

Will

I was given a paccode when I decided to leave id I only had it for a week it doesn't work 

My id 

No my old provider has told me that my number has been successfully been transferred to id and now im only keeping id SIM in my phone to reciev calls and use my other SIM to call and text back as my id paccode isn't working 

Can you give me new paccode please thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Hghggg, I’ve merged your post from the other thread into this one. Please refrain from posting about the same issue across several topics, as this can lead to confusion amongst the team here.

If you need a new PAC code, you can request this through the iD Mobile app, or by texting PAC to 65075.

Thank you,

Rory

It's paccode to transfer my number Tova different provider

Hi

I've just texted and got myself a new paccode but it doesn't work

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Hghggg, where are you entering the PAC code? Which network are you trying to move to?

Thank you,

Rory

I'm trying to move to virgin 

My id paccode is REMOVED

My id PAYG SIM number is  

REMOVED

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Hghggg And where are you trying to submit the PAC code? Have you provided it to Virgin Mobile? There’s no reason why the PAC wouldn’t work, so you may wish to speak to Virgin directly.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi

Can you message me privately or call me on this number 

This paccode doesn't work I even have this paccode to virgin customer representative and he also confirms that the paccode you gave me don't work 

REMOVED

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Hghggg, we’re not able to call out, unfortunately. All of our PAC codes start with VTM, so it doesn’t look like this is one of ours. A quick Google search suggests this is a Smarty PAC code. Do you have a Smarty SIM by any chance, and you’ve used this by mistake when requesting your PAC?

You need to ensure that your iD Mobile SIM is inserted in your phone, and then text PAC to 65075. Alternatively, you can request this through the iD Mobile app.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi

I've texted 65075 for my paccode and they sent me a this.

This paccode is from id and my id SIM number is REMOVED.

This doesn't work I've tried myself to switch my number over by going to virgin website and I've also given my paccode and number to virgin customer service representative and they also said I should contact id as there is something wrong with my paccode.

Hi ALI, Your PAC code is REMOVED and It expires on 2020-09-11. If you use your PAC today, your estimated final bill will be £0 If you don`t give it to your new network before it expires, your iD connection will remain active, and you`ll continue to get billed. You can view your current bill in the iD Mobile app or online: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/. If you didn`t request this PAC code, please contact us immediately: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

No worries @Hghggg, I’ll drop you a private message shortly and we’ll take it from there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?