Solved

Pac-Code Invalid

• 5 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi I am having the same problem, I.D mobile provided a PAC-CODE online and by text but it is not working as it’s the same as the previous service provider who provided theirs when i ported in. Please help as I cant get through to anyone? Thank you

icon

Best answer by Will 8 November 2020, 15:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Denning,

I see we sent you a Private Message two days ago offering assistance. if you could send us a reply, we’ll get right onto this for you.

Will

Userlevel 1

PAC code invalid

Userlevel 1

I want to cancel my contract, I’ve had nothing but problems and now the PAC code you keep sending me is invalid 

Userlevel 1

I’ve followed the instructions on my dashboard account and am unable to end my contract, nothing happens.

Ther is no confirmation that it’s ended although I press all the right buttons.

When I apply for my PAC code you give me the same PAC code that I got from my last provider, Asda mobile, this is insane.

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DELT WITH.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Jakkelliss 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your PAC code request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

ID keeps giving me an invalid pac code. One that expired a month ago even though I’ve just texted them. I have a new contract from a different network now so need this sorted ASAP.

I lasted whole two months with ID, I’m leaving because your service is appalling. And you won’t let me even leave without a massive hassle!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Piak 

We can issue you a new PAC code. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?