Solved

PAC code invalid

• 2 December 2020
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

I received a PAK code  but it is not being recognised by my new provider.  They advise it is invalid. I got the PAC issued from Id on 30/11. I have tried several times to use, vodafone say you need to resolve.  I need this sorted now as now paying for new contract.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 15:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tree,

I’ll send you a PM now so we can try to get you the correct PAC code.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I recently did the same switching to a different network but when i try to enter the PAC from ID my new network says the code is invalid any help would be appreciated 

Thanks 

Userlevel 1

Still no response

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue.  Posted question yesterday but still no response.

Please ID mobile can you help?  Live chat not working.

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue.  Posted question yesterday but still no response.   Need to transfer and not be charged for another months service.  I requested Pac code on 30/11, it is invalid, like many others have received.

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue.  Posted question yesterday but still no response.   Need to transfer and not be charged for another months service.  I requested Pac code on 30/11, it is invalid, like many others have received.

Userlevel 1

Posted question yesterday but still no response.   Need to transfer and not be charged for another months service.  I requested Pac code on 30/11, it is invalid, like many others have received.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @noobatron,

We’ll send you a private message now to get the ball rolling on getting you a functional PAC code.

Will

How do I get support to port my I'd number to a new I'd contract. PaC isn't being recognised and I'm frustrated.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @harker.ma 

We cannot move an iD Mobile number from one account to another, number ports can only ever be done when you’re switching from another network. 

You would always be advised, to do an upgrade on an existing number you had if you’re looking to retain a number yet enter a new contract or change your tariff etc. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

I received a PAC code  but it is not being recognised by my new provider.  They advise it is invalid. I got the PAC issued from Id on 30/11. I have tried several times to use, vodafone say you need to resolve.  I need this sorted now as now paying for new contract.

Why iD Mobile?