Solved

PAC code not processed

• 31 October 2020
  • 18 replies

I have been given a pac code from ID but my number has not transferred to my new network. 
can you help pls? They say the pac code does not work

icon

Best answer by Ryan 4 November 2020, 15:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Tob,

I am sorry to hear about that, have they given you any further information regarding why the PAC does not work? I’m guessing you did use this code within 30-days of receiving it?

Ryan

Hi I used the code straight away but my number has not transferred. iD say it does work but can not do anything to help. Really disappointed 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Tob,

Thanks for that, I will arrange for our Support Team to PM you now so that we can make sure you obtain a working PAC code.

Ryan

Hi I am having the same problem, I.D mobile provided a PAC-CODE online and by text but it is not working as it’s the same the previous provider. Please help as I cant get through to anyone? Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Denning,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get you a functional PAC.

Will

Hello, I sent my pac code, but the number was wrong and please I want the correct code because I have been trying to communicate with you for more than 6 months

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mohammad amuri,

Do you mean you requested a PAC code from us and we’ve given an expired one?

Or that you submitted your PAC code wrong?

Have you tried texting PAC to the number 65075 ?

Mohammed

Yes you have send my pac cod .Expired 

Plaese send my the correct code 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mohammad amuri,

We have sent you a PM (from your other post) to offer further support here with the PAC code problem.

Ryan

I have completed the form to submit my pac code to transfer my number over from my old network on Friday, I have not heard anything and my number has not yet transferred and today is Tuesday.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Vicky langrish 

A number port should only take 2 working days at most, so if that wasn’t done by Tuesday evening then it may be that we didn’t receive the request somehow.

If you register your iD Mobile account on our website (using the number we gave you with your SIM) you’ll be able to re-submit your details to port your number over there.

Be sure to check your PAC (code) is in date too, as they do expire after 30-days.

That’s great thank you

Hi, my PAC number also says it’s invalid but i’m not sure how to request a new one.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Caitlin_Fur01,

Did you request the PAC code from us, or are you trying to submit one to us from another network? If from another network, they will need to issue you with a new one.

If you need a PAC code from us to move away from our network, you can speak to the Live Chat Team here or we can get you one via PM; let us know if you need our help.

Ryan

Just got a text saying pac code process ran into an issue please contact customer services. 
I knew this was gonna be a challenge as getting the app to recognise the info I was given took 30 mins last night. Help!! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Cowboybebop 

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team? 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

If you prefer a PM, please let us know and we’ll arrange this for you.

Hi, I have recently taken out a contract with ID and have been trying to switch my old number, I have tried numerous times but keep getting the text message saying some of my information is incorrect, it is not, this is driving me crazy I am seriously thinking about cancelling my contract with the 14 day cool off period, could someone please help me with this ASAP?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi, I have recently taken out a contract with ID and have been trying to switch my old number, I have tried numerous times but keep getting the text message saying some of my information is incorrect, it is not, this is driving me crazy I am seriously thinking about cancelling my contract with the 14 day cool off period, could someone please help me with this ASAP?

Hi @Shazb 

I just helped some other customers with a similar question here: https://idmobile-en.insided.com/ask-a-question-18/pac-code-not-processed-40128?size=25

This may hopefully be the same answer that could help you.  If you’re all registered and logged in, then you’d only need to give us your PAC (code) and the number you wish to bring over, nothing else.

Why iD Mobile?