Solved

PAC code not working

• 7 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I have only been with ID mobile a couple of weeks and had successfully managed to move my old mobile number across. However I have decided to move network again given the signal quality is so low. I have received an automated PAC code however Virgin Media (my new provider) are saying that its not registering and there must be a problem with the PAC code.

I cant find any way to get through to speak to someone at ID, telephone is all just pre recorded and the LIve Chat is switched off :(

Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 September 2020, 11:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @SarahFothers,

Sorry to hear that.

Can you try texting the words PAC to the number 65075 which will send a PAC code to you via text.

What expiry date is this PAC code showing?

Is this PAC the same as your last one (or even the one you used to bring your number over to iD)?

Mohammed

Hi. So I have my pac code from O2 and trying to transfer my phone number across however I have not got the transaction number because I threw away the receipt when I got it. I have just now (2 days later) found out that I need that receipt. Please help aha x

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Alexrees,

We’ll send you a Private message now to assist you with bringing your old number across.

Will

Why iD Mobile?