Solved

PAC CODE Out of date when issued

Have requested PAC code (via text and on web pages) but issued with a PAC code that is out of date immediately!! Tried to follow up with ‘Chat to us’ as per complaints auto response, it does not appear to exist.

Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 5 August 2020, 14:22

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bazza,

We’re sorry to hear that! Usually our Live Chat Team here should be able to help. We’ll have a member of our Support Team PM you now to offer further assistance.

Ryan

Hi Ryan

Thanks for response, hope Support Team will PM soon to enable resolution. Checked again and still sending same PAC code with out of date 2020-07-10. Still cannot find anyway to contact Live Chat Team after following your link - no sign of anyway to contact them!

bazza

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Howdy @bazza 

We had messaged you earlier today here.  If you could check the private message from us, we’ll get to work from there.

Hi Kevin

Have resent response, hopefully this will get through this time

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bazza,

We’ve taken a look and we can’t see a reply I’m afraid. We will send you another message now to see if it lets you respond again.

Ryan

Same problem. Need somebody to DM me also, live chat unavailable. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @JR18,

I’ll get on that right away for you.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

My mistake @JR18, I see my colleague Ryan beat me to it.

Will

Same issue with me too

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Ollieb123 

Have you since messaging here spoken to our Live Chat Team?

If not, and you’re still in need of a new PAC from us we’ve just sent you a private message on here so that we can help you out if needed.

To get to that, simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?