Question

PAc code problem

• 30 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I have just ported my number from Three to ID Mobile, on a 30-day rolling SIM only deal. I now want to port out as the signal is too bad in my area. 

1. A few days into my ID contract, and a 1 day after my number port, I have just requested a PAC through the ID Mobile app. The PAC arrived from ID but it is the same PAC as I received from THREE, with an expiry date in 21 days' time (even though it says "this code lasts 30 days")- is this right? Surely I should have a new PAC from ID??

5 replies

Hi,

I  ported my number from Three to ID Mobile, on a 30-day rolling SIM only deal. I now want to port out as the signal is too bad in my area. 

1. A few days into my ID contract, and a 1 day after my number port, I have just requested a PAC through the ID Mobile app. The PAC arrived from ID but it is the same PAC as I received from THREE, with an expiry date in 21 days' time (even though it says "this code lasts 30 days")- is this right? Surely I should have a new PAC from ID?
  2. Someone from ID mobile: Please contact me urgently to sort out the problem. I need a PAC code which is genuine!

Hello id mobile,

Please respond urgently to the above query regarfing the PAC  code requested from id mobile being the same as the 3 Pac code I ported INTO id mobile!

I requested a PAC code via my Id mobile app. The code starts with HTG******.

This pac code is invalid - in fact it appears to be a Three Pac code.

Reading through other messages, this seems to be a common problem. Can someone from iD mobile please contact me to solve the problem and issue me with a valid pac code!

I am currently paying for 2 networks until my number is ported!

Please help urgently!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bdk,

I am sorry to hear about this issue! We will need to request a PAC code again for you to ensure you are given the correct one. Please contact our Live Chat Team here between 9am & 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am & 6pm Sat-Sun for further assistance.

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bdk,

I have moved your multiple topics to this one thread to make it easier for us to help you. Please respond here moving forward. Thank you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?