Question

PAc code problem

• 30 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I have just ported my number from Three to ID Mobile, on a 30-day rolling SIM only deal. I now want to port out as the signal is too bad in my area. 

1. A few days into my ID contract, and a 1 day after my number port, I have just requested a PAC through the ID Mobile app. The PAC arrived from ID but it is the same PAC as I received from THREE, with an expiry date in 21 days' time (even though it says "this code lasts 30 days")- is this right? Surely I should have a new PAC from ID??

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bdk,

I have moved your multiple topics to this one thread to make it easier for us to help you. Please respond here moving forward. Thank you.

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bdk,

I am sorry to hear about this issue! We will need to request a PAC code again for you to ensure you are given the correct one. Please contact our Live Chat Team here between 9am & 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am & 6pm Sat-Sun for further assistance.

Ryan

I requested a PAC code via my Id mobile app. The code starts with HTG******.

This pac code is invalid - in fact it appears to be a Three Pac code.

Reading through other messages, this seems to be a common problem. Can someone from iD mobile please contact me to solve the problem and issue me with a valid pac code!

I am currently paying for 2 networks until my number is ported!

Please help urgently!

Hello id mobile,

Please respond urgently to the above query regarfing the PAC  code requested from id mobile being the same as the 3 Pac code I ported INTO id mobile!

Hi,

I  ported my number from Three to ID Mobile, on a 30-day rolling SIM only deal. I now want to port out as the signal is too bad in my area. 

1. A few days into my ID contract, and a 1 day after my number port, I have just requested a PAC through the ID Mobile app. The PAC arrived from ID but it is the same PAC as I received from THREE, with an expiry date in 21 days' time (even though it says "this code lasts 30 days")- is this right? Surely I should have a new PAC from ID?
  2. Someone from ID mobile: Please contact me urgently to sort out the problem. I need a PAC code which is genuine!

Why iD Mobile?