Solved

PAC Code Request Same Code As When I Transferred To iD Mobile

Userlevel 1

Transferred to iD Mobile, but coverage is non existent where I live, requested PAC code and received the same PAC code I used when I transferred from Vodafone. Need a iD Mobile PAC code. Reading the forum there is clearly a problem with PAC code requests on iD Mobile.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 July 2020, 12:05

View original

29 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @rjpickett1975,

We’re sorry to hear about this. It can sometimes happen if you have requested a PAC code so soon after joining our network. We can help get you the correct one by requesting for it manually. We’ll arrange for someone to PM you now so we can assist.

Ryan

I am in this same situation. Please can you advise how to do this manually?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Suzanne90,

I am sorry to hear that, the quickest way to have this resolved is by contacting our Live Chat Team here. However we will arrange for someone to PM you here to help too.

Ryan

@Ryan Hi, I am in the exact same predicament.

Live Chat not working, Calling in not working.

Can someone please issue me a new PAC

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @marcus73,

I’ll drop you a Private Message now to get this sorted.

Will 

Hi, 

I’m also having the same problem regarding the pac code. Live chat and calling not working. Please can someone issue me a new pac code. 

Thanks, Samantha 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Samantha_Booth ,what have your new network advised soporifically when you’ve tried to give them our PAC?

Will

Hi

Having similar issues. Request PAC code , receive code with expiry date of 2020-07-10 which new provider confirms as rejected as out of date!! Like others have tried phone contact but no route through to talk to anyone about issue. Have tried raising a complaint but auto response directs towards ‘Chat to us’ which does NOT exist on the link! All this from a ‘Which’ recognised supplier!!

Can anyone help

Thanks bazza

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bazza,

I have replied to your other post regarding this now and we have offered further support via PM.

Ryan

Hi I am in the same problem guess it's a common thing with bad providers. Can  I get help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @mohammedadnan3006 

We’ve already replied to your other post and PM’ed you.

Mohammed

Hi i am having the same issue, wanting a pac code to change to a different provider due to poor signal and the pac code is the same as my old provider a few weeks ago. Please issue a new one asap. Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Rachstone20 

We’ve sent you a private message here now so that we can help you get another code if the one you’ve been auto-sent is outdated.

Please respond there and we’ll assist further.

Thanks.

Hi 

I’m experiencing exactly the same issue. You have sent me my previous network’s pac code.

Can someone please issue me with a PAC code that hasn’t expired and is not from my previous provider!? 

There’s clearly a problem with you PAC issuing you should get this sorted out.

Network coverage is rubbish and not as advertised hense I want to leave.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @nosceteipsum86,

I’m really sorry to hear you're having issues and receiving an old expired PAC code.

I’ll get a PM sent over so we can sort this for you.

Mohammed

Hi I'm having the same problem, I've requested my pac code but its issued one that expired in August

I have received same Pac code as original please send a new one.

This is a known issue why isn't it sorted? Why can I not get on live chat why do I have to waste my time asking community?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’ll send a private message to you both to assist you with those PAC requests @HelenFJ. @Leaver

The issue with expired PAC's being sent in error has been reported though. it’s under investigation at current and hopefully will be a thing of the past soon enough.

Hi, 

I’m also having the same problem regarding the pac code. Live chat and calling not working. Please can someone issue me a new pac code. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @balt_as,

We can see that a member of our Support Team has been in touch with you via PM so we will continue to support you there.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi

I also have this problem, a little help?

Kind regards

JS1

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @JSmith12,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to get the ball rolling.

Will

Hi,

I’m having this issue too. I’m looking to move away from ID Mobile. I’ve requested a PAC code and received the old code that I originally used to transfer to ID Mobile. Which of coure the new provider won’t accept

Can I get this sorted ASAP.

Steven

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @steven_ni,

We’re sorry to hear that, we can help get you the correct one by requesting for it manually. We’ll arrange for someone to PM you now so we can assist.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?