Solved

PAC Code requested / Wrong one sent

• 24 September 2020
  • 11 replies

Hi

I have requested a PAC code, but I am getting the code I used to move my number to IDMobile

Since there is no way to contact anyone for support (live button just doesn’t show at all and I can’t call anyone from customer service since the only number is automated responses only), is there someone here that can help me get this sorted?

Kind regards

icon

Best answer by Will 7 November 2020, 17:53

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Absolutely @JSmith12 

We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can help you get that PAC (code).

Simply click your profile and then go to your inbox and we’ll take it away from there.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Ooop, actually @JSmith12 

I’ve just seen we’ve messaged you already off the back of another post.  Your PAC (code) is in your inbox ready for you if you take a look there today.

I wish to leave ID and have requested a PAC code. The one sent is not registered to the number according to O2 and can’t Port the number.. Can you help please.

steve

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Stevewsnr,

I’ve deleted your personal info.

I’ve also dropped you a Private message so we can get you a working PAC.

Will

Hi

I have requested a PAC code, but I am getting the code I used to move my number to IDMobile

Since there is no way to contact anyone for support (live button just doesn’t show at all and I can’t call anyone from customer service since the only number is automated responses only), is there someone here that can help me get this sorted?

Hi 

You've sent me an expired PAC code which is the one I used to switch to ID. Could you provide me with a valid PAC code please. 

Thanks 

Si

Userlevel 1

I have requested my PAC code from yourselves but you keep sending me the original one I got from Vodafone to port to iD. I need a PAC to leave iD to keep my number to go back to Vodafone on a different plan.

I have tried numerous times but you sent me messages from you can’t help, there is a problem or as I said, the old original PAC from Vodafone.

I am unable to speak to anyone in your Customer Service via live chat as they are all too busy.

Hi I’m still waiting in a reply it’s been more than a week what’s going on ?

Userlevel 1

I also have the same issue. Please assist. 

Same issue. Sort this out ID mobile. Agents not free on live chat. Please send appropriate PAC code. I’ve left message on PM but told ‘not monitored’ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi all,

Due to how we work, we respond to the oldest posts that are without a reply from a member of our team, however, this post kept on getting reset due to the new comments so we apologise for the delay.

I will send a PM to those that require a PAC code to be reissued to them as above. The quickest way is to keep on trying our Live Chat Team here for anyone else needing one in the future but we will also help here if needed.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?