PAC invalid

• 23 July 2020
  • 3 replies

i need id to send me /resend my PAC code as it has not worked and my new profider does not reconise it ,i wish to keep my old number ,as it has been with me for years ,i seam to be going around and around ,and not getting any where ,i need to speak to some one

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @rockgod, how long have you had the PAC code we gave you for? Did your new network advise a specific reason it wasn’t working?

Will

yes, my new network said it was invalid, so I ask again can id mobile send me a new PAC code again please, and just a footnote before I go, I had trouble with my d, debut and because of the banks closed the cv 19 virus i could not get to speak to someone from the bank,, so what did id mobile do, they instructed a debt collection company who called me telling me I owe them  “20.40 p which I paid straight away , meanwhile id mobile had cut off my phone so I could not use it but had the money all the same even though i could not make any calls, and still I am waiting to try to get a PAC code off them for my new network to work .so my friends WOULD YOU JOIN THIS NETWORK?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @rockgod,

I’m sorry to hear about the issues with your PAC code and bills.

So that we can assist you further with your PAC code we have sent you a PM. Please get back to us as soon as you can so we can start looking into this for you.

Regards,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?