Solved

Payment and Cancellation

• 26 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Wow! Where do I start?!? My elderly father has been charged £6 a month for probably over a year now for a plan he only used for 1 month. He thought he'd cancelled it after a month due to poor coverage. He's recently realised he's still being charged so he cancelled his direct debit. He's now received a final demand for £12. It would appear he's got no option to pay this even though he's clearly not used it. He's tried to pay via phone, but he needs to know his ID mobile number, which he doesn't so that's no good. As far as he's aware he's never set up an online account so he can't pay via the app or online. I've tried every means possible of contacting ID (including a direct message on FB), but you're simply directed back to the website. All I want to do is pay the bill on his behalf and then cancel the contract, but it seems impossible without having an ID telephone number or online account. Can anyone offer any advice please? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 27 January 2021, 09:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Weggie,

We are very sorry to hear about this situation. We have spoken to you via Social Media in regards to this issue; please contact us there if you require further help after my last message.

Thank you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?