Question

Re CONTRACT CANCELLATION

• 9 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Dear Richard,

Hello. I’m dedicated this to u as I really hope u would be able to help me.

I bought my contract 2017 Oct for 2 years, till 2019 Oct. So now it’s already extended for more than 5 months and I really want to cancel it. But I can’t because of corona situation. The problem is I don’t need any PACs or any other numbers as I used that ID Mobile number just for few months and later I’ve lost SIM card at all. and forgot about it as I basically urgently needed just the phone by that time and was late for one day to cancel my contract straight away during that 14 days period. However, now for 2.5 years already I’m paying for nothing as I even can’t get into my account as I can’t remember the password, and the password I can’t reset as your system might unblock the account only after entering the special code which is send to ID Mobile number which sim card I’ve lost ages ago.

So, please advice me something as I really want to cancel my Direct Debit already, no matter what as that phone from ID mobile is the most expensive thing I’ve ever paid for.

Many Thanks

Jurga

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Malvinuke7 

Sorry to hear about this situation. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Aklima 

Dear Aklima Rahman,

Thanks a lot for your respond but could u please email me personally your answer on:

stierva2009@hotmail.com

As if u remember I don't know where could I find that your personal message as I'm not capable to get into my personal ID Mobile account.

Regards,

Jurga

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Malvinuke7 

Please try to access the private message via the email sent to you.

Thanks

Dear Aklima,

Thanks a lot, but don't u worry, I've read itcasca personal message but it's not helpful as live chat is not working now as well, it's just unavailable, so I won't just sit and wait longer. But no worries, I already received some other solution from another Community member.

Thank u for all your efforts to help me anyways.

Stay safe.

Have a happy, healthy Easter!

Regards,

Jurga

Why iD Mobile?